Terms and Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions: The use of our website is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time-to-time without any notice.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Zero2Six collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include and unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
4. Registration: Certain services are only available only to registered users. By registering, you declare that are you are either i) At least eighteen years of age OR
Ii) A minor who has obtained the consent of your parent(s) or guardians regarding the use of this website
You are required to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete, and up to date. You will be required to select a username and password during registration. You are responsible for remembering and safeguarding your login information. If you are aware of any unauthorised use of your username and password, or if you have reason to suspect that your username and password have been stolen or compromised, it is your responsibility to notify us regarding this issue.
5. Code of Conduct: You are solely responsible for any information or materials transmitted through our website. Our website may contain comments, information, or content posted by members or third parties, which are not within our control. We do not guarantee the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any such material. We will not be liable for any information or material transmitted or received through the website, or which was expected to be transmitted or received.
You are not permitted to do the following:
I) Use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, or objectionable
II) Transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users
III) You agree not to transmit to, from, or through our website, or post on our website anything which you do not have a clear right to use.
IV) You must not transmit or post on our web site any malicious files or software, including but not limited to trojans, adware, software viruses, or other malicious programs, or files containing or infected by any malicious software
V) Anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, or anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user
VI) Use our web site to engage in any commercial activity of any form, except where expressly permitted by us in writing.
We reserve the right to, at our discretion, remove anything which is transmitted to, from, or through our website, or posted on our website which does not comply with these terms and conditions or which, in our opinion, is offensive or objectionable to other users. We reserve the right to refuse or revoke access to users who do not comply with our terms and conditions. We may record, preserve, and disclose information or materials transmitted or received through our website or posted to our website, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
6. Proprietary Rights and Licences: All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, designs, and other material on our website, is protected by copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights with and in all versions of the website and our services, the website software, and any data provided or transmitted by users of our website and services.
You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell, or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights. When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
7. Advertisements and Promotions: We may use our website, our services, or any correspondence to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer.
8. External Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites, services, or resources. We are not responsible for the content, quality, or availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. The user of these third-party websites, services, or resources, is entirely at your own risk.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties:
By using our website or services, you agree to the following:
I) Your use of the website and our services is at your sole risk. The website and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights
II) To the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the web site and our services and/or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense
III) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the website or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please contact us on +65 66595890 or by writing to us at [email protected]
10. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
11. Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the website; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions) or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties. You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed S$ 1,000 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not arising from any negligence on our part.
12. Use and Storage: We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services we provide. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
13. Suspension and Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/or terminate registration or use of our website or our services at any time for any reason, including but not limited to any violations of our Terms and Conditions. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination.
14. General: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our web site and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently). Data and certain other information you provide is subject to the term of our Privacy Statement. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts. For up-to-date information on our services and all support facilities or if you are dissatisfied with our web site, our services or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us on +65 66595890 or by writing to us at [email protected]